Please send us your ideas and let us understand how you want to use your SFD for your purpose and context. We will look at this in more detail in the second phase in 2016.
Find out more on the sanitation practices in Tikapur:
98% on-site sanitation technologies (pit latrines, septic tanks, biogas digesters)
2% open defecation
Any questions about SFDs? Watch our recent Q&A session about SFDs
1. Presentation: The SFD Manual - a guide to content and process
2. Presentation: The SFD Review Procedure
3. Presentation: The SFD Helpdesk
Watch the presentation with voice on SFDs in Africa and Indonesia
1. SFDs in Africa: From Visualization to Action
2. How the Government of Indonesia is using the SFD
Where are you standing in the SFD process?
We would like to offer you extra support, so you can either start preparing or complete your SFD and have it ready to be used for your purpose.
Submit your SFD until December, 15th 2017!
Watch the video (full version) on how the SFD was introduced in Indonesia and why the Indonesian government sees it as a useful tool to improve urban sanitation!